Pages

INSTAGRAM

Blog posts

Monday 6 March 2017

February favourites!

February flew by so quickly I barely even noticed it had ended - so I'm a little late here, but late is better than never right? There have been so many different products I've been enjoying in the month of Feb, but here are just a few that made it to the favourite list, a couple of which will be no surprise. 

1. Georgio Armani Luminous Silk foundation: I can't help it. I just love this stuff. WHY do I always fall for the most expensive things!! I've talked about this enough, so I'm not going to ramble on but if you want natural, glowy skin with a good amount of coverage then this is your guy. I am SO excited to try the new version (Power Fabric) ...I must get my hands on it soon. Same glowy-ness, more coverage? Yes please!

2. Urban Decay Naked Colour Correcting Fluid:  I've been reaching for this stuff pretty much every single day. It is so pigmented so you literally need the tiniest amount. I dab this on under the eyes with a beauty blender and I immediately look like I've had a few hours of extra sleep! A great one if you have under eye darkness. 

3. Too Faced Chocolate Soleil: My go to bronzer. I finally got myself the correct shade a little while ago and oh my goodness this stuff just looks beautiful and SMELLS amazing. I also somehow got some in my mouth when dusting this on, and it actually tastes like chocolate. Just sayin'

4. Bite Beauty Agave Lip Balm: I've had the mask version of this since I went to NYC in August last year and I am absolutely in love. I recently went a little crazy and decided to order this stick version and honestly, I don't regret it. If you're ever in the states - pick this up. It is the most hydrating lip balm I think I've ever used! I've even got the husband into it. 

5. Zoeva Cocoa Blend Eye shadow Palette: Last but by no means least - the Zoeva palette. Words cannot describe how much I love this. My lovely beauty buddy Pippa got me it for Christmas, and I honestly don't think I've used anything since! It has the perfect mixture of shimmers and mattes, and the pigment is out of this world. They blend easily - and you can make SO many different looks with it. An absolute winner - go check it out. 




What products have you been loving this month? xox


No comments:

Post a Comment