Pages

INSTAGRAM

Blog posts

Wednesday 22 February 2017

What's in my makeup bag?

For makeup addicts like myself, it unfortunately just isn't practical or possible to lug around your whole collection in your bag (as much as I've tried in the past)...But narrowing down a small collection in a reasonably sized makeup bag for daily travels is a very difficult task. On days like today where I literally have no spare time in the morning, I like to have a few bits handy for on the go/to quickly chuck on when I arrive.
I like to think I've finally got this collection sorted....others would argue that I still carry an excessive amount. Whatever. Each to their own!!!

I try and mix it up every so often, but here are my current go to carry around items:


Makeup bag from Superdrug sales this week - £4.50


Base: I like to carry my Bobbi brown foundation stick (shade Porcelain) for days when I literally have nothing on so that I can start from scratch. This is small and travel friendly and can be used in many different ways as a full face/touch up/to conceal. 

Concealer: I always carry my trusty Urban Decay Naked concealer in the shade Fair Neutral, as well as my Benefit Lemon Aid. I conceal using the cutest, tiniest brush, the Real Techniques detailer. My absolute fave. 

Powder and my mini brush: I carry around a mini Ecotools powder brush - it is absolutely perfect for travel. I generally carry my Urban Decay De Slick powder for setting/touch ups across the day where needed. 

Bronzer: I carry a mini Benefit Hoola - sooo cute!

Blush: I carry a mini Too Faced blush in the shade "Love Hangover", not my favourite shade but a perfect travel size for the moment...

Brows: Soap & Glory Archery

Highlighter: I always have my The Balm Manizer sisters palette. This palette is everything. Not only does it include one of my favourite highlighters Mary Lou - the other colours double up as beautiful eyeshadows/blushes/bronzers depending on my mood! I absolutely LOVE to adapt my look from day to night using the Betty Lou all over the eyelid - this is especially beautiful for blue eyes.  

Mascara: I carry around my trusty Maybelline lash sensational. 

Lips: I always have my Bite beauty Algave lip mask to hand, and I always carry a Clarins instant light lip perefector too. These are gorgeous. They smell like cakes and add such a beautiful wash of colour to the lips. My favourite is shade 06, but I've recently been trying the shade 05 and love it too. 

What is in your makeup bag?!

xox






No comments:

Post a Comment