Pages

INSTAGRAM

Blog posts

Thursday 17 November 2016

Luna Foreo Mini - The Holiday Beauty Essentials set.


I've never really been fussed about using a face brush, particularly after reading about how many of them are awful at harvesting bacteria and can flare up sensitive skins. I tried a mini manual rubber one from Soap & Glory once which was ok, but I quickly became bored and didn't see that it did much more than just doing my usual routine.

I've always been a "my hands do the trick just fine" kinda girl. Until I found this. I had been looking at the larger versions, wondering HOW on earth they could be oh-so-expensive. 

Trying the mini, I now know why. This little guy is so lovely (and cute no?!). It is literally the size of a cotton pad but works it's magic even after one use. At the click of a button, it vibrates to gently clean and massage the skin. It seriously kicks your face into action. 

Pros: Definitely does what it says on the tin! Fully waterproof and can be completely submerged in the shower/sink, it's made of silicone so much more hygienic than many other brushes too. Being so mini, it's also very travel friendly. 

Cons: Non re-chargeable - however they have larger ones that you can re-charge.. these are a little more pricey however.

Things I've noticed: my skin looks brighter, smoother, feels much softer and completely clean. It's really good for circulation/giving yourself a nice little face massage, and helps provide a really deep clean. Incorporated into my routine a few times a week, its already made such a difference and I've only been using it for a short while.

This version is currently on offer with 2 of their cleansers that are also in mini size = a total bargain for £29 in my opinion. 

There is a lovely day cleanser which has the following ingredients:

DAY

"Key ingredients, 95% natural origin:
- Probiotics to supply skin cells with nutritive elements and actively defend it against daily pollutants.
- Bergamot & Mandarin extract rich in vitamin C and offers essential antioxidant and purifying properties that restore the skin’s radiance while toning and refreshing.
- Apricot seed extract, the oil from pressed apricot seeds nourishes and moisturises the skin."







NIGHT
...And a night cleanser too. 

"Key ingredients, 95% natural origin:
- Meteorite powder: this rare and precious element delivers astoundingly effective cleansing while detoxifying the skin and imbuing it with softness.
- Moringa extract: the peptide extract from Moringa seeds facilitate the elimination of pollution particles.
- Sweet Almond: extracted from the nuts of the almond tree, has powerful nutritive properties that soothe, soften and deeply nourish the skin."






Have a look here: 


Do you need it? No, I suppose not.... it's certainly not an essential....BUT it can really amp up your skincare routine that's for sure. I'm really enjoying it, have definitely seen a difference, and am subsequently thinking about exploring the large rechargeable version when this little guy runs out. 

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment