Pages

INSTAGRAM

Blog posts

Monday 9 January 2017

Full Lips.. Does it work?

I purchased this on a complete whim after seeing a drunken girl using it in the toilets of a club a few months back. I found it intriguing and needed to try it for myself. After doing some research, I also began to feel a bit terrified as I saw so many horror stories of bruising and bad results. 
Still - it had to be done, I like to try things and let you guys know what I think so here goes! No pain no gain and all that...

I ended up buying it from Amazon - I think it set me back about £15 which in hindsight is ridiculous seeing as how it is simply a tiny piece of plastic. 

Find it here if you so wish: Full Lips

Anyway - I gave it a go and here are the results / my thoughts: 

I applied it for the advised time of 10-15 seconds and saw nothing, so repeated once more. After this, what I did see was that my lips had turned blue (eeesh!) and I had a rather lovely mark above my top lip. 
They WERE fuller. They did look a tiny bit more plump... BUT it felt horrible, you could see where it had been and all I could think about was AM I GOING TO HAVE A BRUISED FACE AFTER ALL THIS!?

Below you can see the results - which aren't hugely remarkable. The results are also not permanent (obviously)



Verdict: Does it work? Yes.... kinda. The results aren't drastic or long lasting enough for me to bother though. 
Is it worth it? Not in my opinion. I prefer to use a plumping gloss and then just embrace my natural lip shape. 

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment