Pages

INSTAGRAM

Blog posts

Tuesday 13 December 2016

My current favourites.

Monthly or current favourite videos on YouTube / blogs are one of my favourite things to hear about. So, this month I decided to scramble together a pile of things that I have been reaching for on a regular basis over the last few weeks. 


Kypris - Antioxidant Dew: This is such a lovely, hydrating serum that I've added into my routine AM and PM post cleanse, tone and before moisturiser/oils. With the colder weather my face has been so thankful for it and I've noticed that combined with my other skincare items, my skin is much happier than it has ever been at this time of year. It absorbs so quickly and you can just feel that it is doing you good. Pricey yes, runs out quickly....yes!...but oh so worth it. Find out more here: Kypris


Beautyblender Original: Not much to say here other than - I can no longer do my makeup without this!!! I've tried cheaper alternatives which do an ok job, but in my opinion, nothing compares to the Beautyblender. It blends out any liquid product so so beautifully and with no lines or streaks. It's now in my daily routine and I am officially obsessed. The only comparison that I think does almost (-not quite- but almost) the same job is the real techniques version. Find them here: Beautyblender,  RT sponge

Glamglow - Tinglexfoliate mask: Think of your current favourite face mask and multiply the amazing effects by ten - you'll then be able to understand just how incredible this mask is. I tried this earlier in November and feel like I've been missing out all these years. I've been having to hold myself back from using it too often, because it is just that good. I've written about it in previous posts on my Instagram account - and I stick to my word, it exfoliates, softens and brightens and I PROMISE you you'll see an immediate difference in your skin as well as makeup application. Give it a try here: Glamglow where they also have super cute mini versions to try!

Stila liquid lipstick in Baci: This guy is my current go to for an event/night out. For starters I love this colour, but the formula of all of these lipsticks is incredible. You can eat, drink, talk, wipe your face randomly and it'll stay for soooo long. I wrote about these in a recent post, read more there and find them here: Stila


Foreo - Mini: I've written about this recently too, and I am absolutely loving the results a few weeks further in to my trial. I got the mini version of the cleansing brush to try and I'm 100% going to be purchasing a larger version when I've saved up the pennies. Skin feels squeaky clean and fresh, but also looks so glowy and feels much smoother even after one use. Find it here: Foreo


Estee Lauder Day wear sheer tint moisturiser: I'm really enjoying this as a daily moisturiser. The only down side is that it is very dewy which is not great for my oily skin. BUT the glow and colour boost it gives makes it worth it, and I make it work by using a setting powder within my daily makeup. I like the fact that it has a colour to it, but also skincare ingredients. Find it here: Estee Lauder

What are your current favourites?

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment