Pages

INSTAGRAM

Blog posts

Thursday 27 October 2016

Masks...


Face masks. I previously used them at girly sleepovers age 11 (only the really gross, £1 goo versions that never really did a thing) and then during my early twenties, I never really used to find the time for them. I think it's safe to say that I am now completely and utterly obsessed.

 There is a mask for everything. I generally try and do a clearing one once a week, and hydrating ones as often as I can. 
They are not an essential part of your routine I don't think - but can really boost it, and almost force you into 10 minutes or so of relaxing during a busy week. 

Here is my current stash. Not including the Garnier moisture bomb as I've raved about that about a million times! (It's obviously a favourite)

This is so hydrating and oh my gosh does it smell good. Skin feels fresh and dewy afterwards. I am definitely going to purchase the full size. 

Definitely does what it claims to do - helps to calm down any angry areas and speed up healing of breakouts. Skin feels so fresh after using and excess oil is absorbed.

I've posted about this on my instagram before - and I am full on, 100% head over heels in love with it. It is my go to mask for when my skin is angry and congested. With AHAs to "resurface" the skin and aluminium oxide to polish - skin feels fresh and new after just one use. I find makeup sits much better afterwards too. The other plus is that you get to smell like a pumpkin pie for a little while! This will always be a staple in my skincare stash. It lasts forever too. 


Meh. I'm not sure I'm too wowed by this. It's hydrating, smells great but not one I grab for that often. I prefer my thirsty mud for sure. A slightly more reasonable option however if you're wanting to try a hydrating mask.
I don't understand how this does what it does...honestly, it is the most surreal mask I've ever used. (Does that even make sense, I don't know.) Anyway - It literally smooths and tightens your face so much I can't even explain. I got a small pack of testers and love to use one before a special event (I used one before my wedding) to give me a boost. Try it and you'll see. I promise you won't be disappointed.




I also recently received an incredible birthday package from my lovely friend Pippa and CAN - WE - JUST look at these!! I cannot wait to dive in. I LOVE a sheet mask. Feedback to follow...


xox

No comments:

Post a Comment